Dual SIM Huawei G610 to be Launched in Pakistan this Week
Chinese manufacturer Huawei is all set to launch a new mid-range smartphone G610 with Dual-SIM option in Pakistan. Currently Huawei’s flag ship device Ascend P6 & budget smartphones Y300 and G510 are gaining popularity among customers.
The main features of upcoming smartphone are as follows:
- 5-inch IPS qHD (540×960 Resolution) LCD
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor & 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel primary camera with LED flash & 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM phone with GSM+GSM support
- 4GB Internal memory with microSD card slot
- Proximity, Light and G-sensor
- Android 4.2 with Emotion UI 1.6 out of box
- 2150mAh replaceable battery
The phone will be available in White and Black colors with one year warranty of Airlink Communication, there is no word on the price yet but my guess is that it will be between 20-25 thousand PKR.
Though Huawei phones are made of premium quality materials and its an international brand, people usually compare it with local re-branded phones like QMobile. The only complaint about Huawei phones were the lack of Dual-SIM option.
It looks like Huawei is finally listening to the customers. Now the company should also focus on the firmware updates, as Huawei phones rarely get an OS upgrade and even high end phones never get an official update, where as its competitors Samsung and HTC provide frequent updates based on the latest release of Android.